Thursday 5 September 2013

248/365 5 excellent miles with Jamie by Big Kev

248/365 5 excellent miles with Jamie by Big Kev

Todays run has come after a day of shocks and surprises and was just excellent! Excellent in the fact that I could catch up with and chew the fat with Jamie (we didn't chew any fat though, promise). If this challenge has taught me anything, then its to enjoy the company of the person running next to you and I really do enjoy the company of Jamie. We share stories and put the world to rights, but in a way that really won't upset anyone as most of it is just a way of venting.

We headed out from home and through Leigh Woods, left at Paradise bottom and then onto the towpath. Once there it is another left and along the towpath to Ham Green Lake. From there its the climb up through Ham Green, past the cricket club, past the school and up the hill to home. By the time we have had a lap of the road we have covered just over 5 Miles and its time to say our goodbyes.

Not for too long though as our time spent together is enough to hatch a few cunning plans and form a plot for next year!

I am feeling a bit more like normal today and whist again I have covered more than the minimum, I have done so at a pace good enough for a chat. I would recommend that pace to anyone and at any time.

The weekend is looming and we have so much on I may get a little side tracked on the blogs, so be warned nothing is untoward if I am missing for a day!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment