Thursday 28 November 2013

332/365 Where's my wallet 5K by Big Kev

332/365 Where's my wallet 5K by Big Kev

The pattern for the day was set rather early this morning as you can probably guess from today's title. It is surprising that something that most people use every day and is integral to just about every financial decision can me misplaced so easily. Tina and the girls as well, believe I do this on purpose. Well this morning I can confirm that there was no predetermined plan to hide my wallet, it just happened all on its own. I reached a point 30 minutes into looking, retracing my steps and even considering phoning the bank to cancel all my cards that I realise where sit was.

It was in fact very safe under lock and key, inside of Tina's car parked inside of a secure car park. However there was no way I could confirm this until Tina checked at lunch time. So, rather grumpily I headed off to work and decided to wait until the end of the day to recover my property.

When I get to work though I am confronted by my own list of jobs and the overwhelming majority require the need for the contents of my wallet, Grrrrrr.

Still, after that the day became far more productive and I have been able to get out on tonight's run with a lot of my list ticked off. I was also able to go out wear a lot less layers than the last few days, which made the run even more enjoyable. I decided to head off into Leigh Woods using my head torch to light the way and was rewarded handsomely. The silence was once again beautifully deafening and considering that I am only a mile away from the road, it still surprises me. All too soon though I am heading back towards the road and I can hear the traffic and more so the police helicopter that seems to be hovering over an area around the Bristol Suspension bridge. Lets hope everything is OK, however all the traffic was backed up when I reached the A369, so perhaps not.

My focus now falls to advertising the NYE 'End of the road' event which will take up most of the weekend. For those that haven't checked out the event please have a look and join up if you can and if you can't then feel free to share it amongst all your contacts.

www.facebook.com/BigKevsRun365Challenge/events

Also don't forget why I am doing this:

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev




No comments:

Post a Comment