Saturday 9 November 2013

313/365 Sightseeing 10K by Big Kev

313/365 Sightseeing 10K by Big Kev

After an extra long lie in this morning and a few home tasks completed I decided to venture out between the showers. I wanted to run somewhere different today, which is becoming very difficult if I am setting off from home, as I have pretty much covered every conceivable 5/10K route from my front door. I therefore drove up to the Clifton Suspension bridge, parked up and set off from there. Whilst the route I covering wasn't overly new, it was a change and they do say a change is as good as a rest.

I have added in some pictures on my sightseeing tour today as we are very lucky to have so many interesting things to see in Bristol. I first crossed the Suspension Brigde and headed towards Durdham Downs. With a large loop completed I have the perfect vantage point on Seawalls looking back up the River Avon and the bridge. Closing the loop by heading back into Clifton Village, I head up and along Royal York Crescent with so great view of Dundry and beyond. Finally I am back at the Bridge and cross it for the second time to finish. A great sightseeing tour.

That's another 30 miles done this week and I would like to keep this as the average now up until the end of the year, lets see.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

ps anyone up for a run tomorrow morning, but not too early?




No comments:

Post a Comment