Tuesday 12 November 2013

316/365 Head banger of a day 5K by Big Kev

316/365 Head banger of a day 5K by Big Kev

I am cutting to the chase today. I have experienced another new event on the run365challenge. I have to a degree not mention the daily aches and pains too much on this challenge and I hope only when they have hampered the efforts involved. Today though was a novelty, I had a migraine headache this morning that involved the full on flashing lights that resembled a temporal rift (nerd reference and I have never really seen one so I am only guessing really).

This has though left me all out of sorts, all day. So I was actually quite nervous about my run tonight as the pressure is mounting and I really didn't know what would happen.

To my delight, the cold air and the deep breathing helped immensely.

I knew there where going to be dark days on this challenge and I do refuse to give up. Call me stubborn, bloody minded or obstinate, I don't care this thing is bigger than just me, as I have had so much wonderful support and it needs to be repaid.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment