Thursday 21 November 2013

325/365 Head-torch run on the back lanes 3 miles by Big Kev

325/365 Head-torch run on the back lanes 3 miles by Big Kev

As expected today was a long one and yet it also brought with it a lot of clarity. Some of it work based and some of it to do with this challenge. From the work perspective there has been a blockage in the system that has now extradited itself from the process and freed up the flow of business. The challenge clarity however only ever presents itself when I stop and think about what has been achieved to date.

I have covered 24 miles already this week and I am also trying to cram in a full days work, as well as fund raise, be nice to the family and manage the blog etc (this list is not exhaustive).

So I am going to reduce the mileage to the minimums for next week and create some space for the rest of it. I am therefore going to ask you all once again share this far and wide. I also now believe that the end is in sight, so the time for asking nicely is over, I now need your support through sponsorship.

I am due to provide an update for the Bristol post next week and I would like to show them that the fund raising is moving forward at a pace similar to the miles. I have raised to date £1280.00 and thank every single one of you for your belief and support, so come on everyone else the gloves are off lets show the public at large what we can do.

So please, log in to my just giving page (the links below) and lets get the total moving again. Macmillan do all the real work, I just provide you with the anecdotes from my day, if you want more then lets start splashing the cash. This will not be my last request for sponsorship I only have 40 days left.

Thanks

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment