Wednesday 13 November 2013

317/365 Club run and a new route 7 miles by Big Kev

317/365 Club run and a new route 7 miles by Big Kev

It was a lovely evening's run tonight as the head was clear and I had a great night's sleep. I have had client appointments all day, so the run came at a prefect time to allow me to process the events of the day.

The run also happened to be on GWR's club night and additionally allowed me to catch up with friends. The days are passing by as quick as ever and the interest continues to build, so thank you for all your questions, keep them coming.

I did though create a new route tonight as we normal offer either a 4, 6, 8 or 10 mile explorations of Bristol. Well I did start with the 10 mile group and then after 3 miles, I took the decision to deviate from the group as the pace was overall a little to quick for my tired legs. I therefore joined up with the 6 mile group and finished with an overall distance of 7 miles, sorted.

I might do that again next week.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment