Friday 8 November 2013

311/365 towards the end of the day 5K by Big Kev

311/365 towards the end of the day 5K by Big Kev

Not too much to report on the run today as the day itself has been packed full to bursting point!

So when I got home it was a very quick change and then straight back out of the door. Tina had already made a wonderful homemade dinner, the only thing that was missing was the dinner guest who was out running. So many apologies later (and rightfully so) and we were able to discuss the events of the day and the ways forward.

I am eternally luck to have the support of my family and friends to keep me on track. As I have mentioned many times on this challenge, it is far less about the mechanics of covering the minimum distance, in fact that's worked out to be the easy bit. It's far more about managing the daily logistics and the balancing act that is required by all around me to let me get this done.

We are starting to believe that we can reach the end now, so this is a plea from me to them. We have 54 days to go and then I promise I will have a break and pay you all back for your kindness. We are raising some much needed funds for people in far worse situations than we currently find ourselves in. In that we are being rewarded and we will recognise that once we all reach the end of the road.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment