Monday 18 November 2013

322/356 Happy Mondays in Gloucester 5K by Big Kev

322/356 Happy Mondays in Gloucester 5K by Big Kev

A fab weekend has been followed on by a great day in the office today. We had a little space to catch our breath today and it showed. My run today was always going to be a lunchtime affair as the weather gods seem to be telling me the nights are about to get a lot colder and an early morning was just not an option today.

I do have a lovely route that takes me through Highnam and next to Lessington woods towards the Over Farm Market, so I am lucky. Once I reach the Farm Market then its a 180 degree about turn and I head back toward the office. The only downside today is that I have tweaked my calf again, as I stepped off a kerb. I could make up some inventive story about being chased by wild animals, or saving a pram from the road, but no I just stepped off the kerb.

Since getting home I have taken some precautions and I hope everything will be ok tomorrow (fingers crossed). I am Bristol based tomorrow and it would be nice to get across to Southville Running Club tomorrow night, if I can.

A big thank you to me neighbours Pete and Diane today as their donation tonight really topped of a great day.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment