Thursday 14 November 2013

318/365 Brrrr out and back 5K by Big Kev

318/365 Brrrr out and back 5K by Big Kev

At the moment I am only too aware of the major issues that are effecting the world and I do want everyone to lend a hand, wallet and thought for all of those less fortunate than ourselves. For now though I am going to concentrate on the running and at least try and help one group of individuals at a time and leave the better able and more qualified to help fix the rest, until I am asked.

Just for the record my comments are relative to my day and the experiences I am having at that time.

It was noticeable chiller today as I left the house in the dark and I kept seeing in my mind today's headlines about months of cold and snow ahead. It seems to me like it was only yesterday that ventured out on a cold January day and into 4 inches of snow. Has it all come around that quick that the snow will be back with us in a matter of weeks.

I kept it simple tonight after last nights detour and just followed the out and back route from home. The leaves now cover the payments from side to side and make it relatively slippy under foot. At this rate I will need to be wearing trail shoes on the pavement.

I may go out early tomorrow as after 5 weeks of waiting we get Katie back for the weekend and have lots planned for her. Especially as this would be her second birthday weekend (she is turning more into the Queen by the day).

One final note, I am now in the final paperwork stages of confirming my New Years Eve run, so spread the word its looking good. Assuming we aren't under 4 foot of snow!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment