Wednesday 20 November 2013

324/365 Winter 6 miles with GWR by Big Kev

324/365 Winter 6 miles with GWR by Big Kev

An odd night tonight at GWR, as a whole the numbers were down from a normal week. Yet the overwhelming majority decided that 6 miles were for them. The conditions were cold but mostly dry so at least it allowed for a good chat. Tonight I was able to catch up with Lucy who I haven't run with for some time. At the start of our run I did apologise to Lucy for being in a bit of a down mood an there is no particular reason for it as a lot of good things have happened today. I just don't seem to be able to shift the melancholy mood, I think an early night is on the cards.

The physical element of the running is a bit more manageable today as the calf is hanging in there, so the strapping might come off tomorrow.

Tomorrow also brings with it another trip to Gloucester as we have meetings all day, therefore it will be a late run when I get home. I am thinking the head torch might come out for a run around the woods.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment