Saturday 28 December 2013

362/365 Parkrun 5K,1600 miles and 3 to go. by Big Kev

362/365 Parkrun 5K,1600 miles and 3 to go. by Big Kev

When the alarm went off this morning and I opened the curtains the rain was not a welcome sight. Nevertheless the Saturday Ashton Court parkrun magic started to work and in perfect time the clouds parted and sun came out, how do you do it!

This was the last parkrun of the year and brought with it another milestone for me, 1600 miles!

Thanks to the team for supporting me all year and for offering me even more help on New Years Eve. I am really pleased my last run will be on this route.

The numbers were a little lighter than we have been used to, but I suppose it is understandable considering the time of year. I do hope that we can encourage as many people as possible to come out on NYE.

A big thank you to another sponsor today, Marcus your contribution will make a difference.

Off for a jaunt around the woods in the mud with Long Ashton tomorrow, bring it on!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

3 to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment