Sunday 22 December 2013

356/365 Chased by rainbows 5K by Big Kev

356/365 Chased by rainbows 5K by Big Kev

Today was always going to be packed full with entertaining, working and the need to run. So I had to prioritise correctly. The prioritising was helped immensely when I looked out of the window this morning to a horizon, split in two. One side was set with a beautifully clear blue sky and the other was black and full of rain. Therefore I changed into my running kit and got on the road in the hope that I would beat the impending change in conditions.

I had intend on getting a good few miles under my belt today however, as soon as I got to the bottom of the hill I knew this run was going to turn into a race against the rain. I normally have no issues with running in the rain and yet I could tell that these clouds were full of much more than just rain. Long story short, I was right and when I got home the clouds burst, not only with rain but also hailstones. I am very happy I dodged that one.

The day was then filed with shopping for Jess's birthday, coffee with Mum and Andy, lunch with Tina's parents and then a bit of work. The girls have their daily walk to complete and then an evening of Harry Potter planned, which I am sure will also involve a drink or two.

So with this run out of the way I now have 9 to go!

Thank you to today's sponsors, Tim and Fran, Charles and Alun. We are now pushing toward the £3,000 mark people, great work.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

Photo's are from today's rainbow chasing.






No comments:

Post a Comment