Thursday 19 December 2013

353/365 Bristol Post exposure 5K by Big Kev

353/365 Bristol Post exposure 5K by Big Kev

A big thank you to Dan Evans from the Bristol Post for his and their continuing support and promotion of this little challenge. Once again, I seem to have taken up a fair amount of column inches and been able to get a shout out to all the important people involved.

Here is the link if you fancy a read.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Finish-line-looms-charity-man-runs-miles-day/story-20341223-detail/story.html

Today's run that followed on from the chaos and calamity of yesterday was an absolute pleasure, brisk and fresh are much better conditions to run in as compared to torrential and gale force.

This may well be my last run in Gloucester for the year and I will miss my lunchtime escapes. We have so much beautiful countryside on our office doorstep. In truth it has never been a real effort to get out an explore it, as it always made me smile.

That said, it did bring into sharp focus how fragile this little challenge is, when I tore my calf whilst running across a field.

12 days to go and counting, keep on sharing the love.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment