Tuesday 24 December 2013

358/365 Christmas Eve means 51 weeks completed 5K by Big Kev

358/365 Christmas Eve means 51 weeks completed 5K by Big Kev

With my last day in work before the festivities and an evening of friends and drinks planned there was only one place for todays run and that was first thing. It was so early this morning that I beat the sunrise.

After the nights storms the trails were awash and understandably so. Although there were no trees downed which is always a good thing. So that's it 51 weeks completed and the end firmly in sight. I have also been told that the little event at the end of the year has also appeared in the Bristol Observer.  A very big thank you to them.

I will keep it brief today as everyone I appreciate has plans tonight and tomorrow, so let me wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I will see you on the other side.

A week of reminiscing is on its way. 7 Days to go!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment