Thursday 5 December 2013

339/365 A breath taking day 5K by Big Kev

339/365 A breath taking day 5K by Big Kev

A dash around the Gloucestershire countryside at lunchtime today was the only option to get the run in today. Windy sums up this run as the storms that have battered the North were also having some affect on the conditions outdoors further South. I had therefore decided not to spend any more time outdoors than I had too today. So a time that just ticked over into 21 minutes  for 5K is not too shabby.

I have also had a day packed full with work tasks and client appointments, so it has also been very productive if a little long. Add in the the Autumn statement and the ramifications that the Chancellors speech has on the finances of the nation and it means that I will be reading late into the night, to catch up with what has been said.

Therefore I am keeping it short and sweet tonight, the short element will be the length of the blog and the sweet element comes my latest sponsors kind words. Thank you Marie for your encouragement and contribution and thank you Jodie for highlighting Tina wonderful support of me and this challenge. She is the rock in all of this and has made this crazy challenge possible.

Tomorrow brings with it another day and another early start at the Portishead Chamber of Commerce breakfast meeting, so bring it on! I feel an evening run coming on tomorrow.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment