Monday 2 December 2013

336/365 Just getting it done 5K by Big Kev

336/365 Just getting it done 5K by Big Kev

I have only had to do this on a couple of occasions throughout the year which in hindsight is really good. Nevertheless, today at work and tonights run have been about just getting it done. No great detail to add or embellish, I just needed to grind it out (the run that is).

The wonder that is my head torch, still makes me smile and allows me to at least venture into the woods and along the trails in relative safety. So thats where I headed and thats what I did. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have been a little disappointed in the Garmin distance calculation for the last couple of days, but I believe its down to my eagerness to start and get the run completed before every satellite connects properly. I know the route I have taken like the back of my hand and it is 3.1 miles (5Km) to the inch/centimetre. So when I reach home and I need to add in another lap of the road, I know things aren't right. At least though is showing me that I have to run a little further and not coming up short.

That's it for me tonight beyond thanking all my new followers and Facebook/Twitter friends for following me and liking the site. Keep sharing the word and lets build the last day into something to remember.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

www.facebook.com/bigkevsrun365challenge/events

Big Kev

Another very early start and late finish tomorrow, so I might be posting late tomorrow again, but don't worry the run will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment