Monday 23 December 2013

357/365 The storm before the storm 5K by Big Kev

357/365 The storm before the storm 5K by Big Kev

With just 9 runs left when I woke up I had to consider the most opportune moment for todays run. There had been plenty of warning about the impending storm today and so I went with the early option as there appeared to be a weather window. Well the window was small, dark and full of wind and rain!

Never mind, that's another 5K done and another run complete. I can't really comment on it much more than that because it was difficult to look up a definitely rule #6 day.

Once back home, showered and feed I was out of the door to work and on reflection the timing of the run was the best point of the day. The weather conditions has progressively got worse and I feel for the people travelling today and trying to either get home or to loved ones further a field. Stay safe people.

Tomorrow might well be a replica of today, as being Christmas Eve there is still lots to be done and people to see.

A big thank you to my sponsors for today; Ken, Ann and Kathleen you really keep me motivated.

So that's number 9 done, 8 to go

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment