Monday 30 July 2012

Tony Days 267-273/365- just another week at the office!

Finishing a miserable last week off with a little run around the park with buddy led to an overall good following week.
Burnside and rutherglen as a town is ok (I grew up in much worse) but its still a dive to run around!
Getting into pollok park and having a run is welcome relief but now that is getting boring! I might be forced to venture further and further afield to get my running kick!
Working my 5km's in with my clients these days too. I hour that nobody is annoyed that I am doing this. Perk of the job I suppose you could say!
Finished off this week with a great neg split at greens RC. These guys missed me while I was away so a lot of moaning was taking place due to the difficulty of the run!
Also feeling really tired this week. Have started training full time at Crossfit Glasgow and think I maybe overtraining a little. Have factored in for the Sunday to take it easy.
Day 267/365- run around the park with buddy!! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - DetailsDay 269/365- run around pollok park- again!! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - DetailsDay 269.2/365- finishing off today's run with a jog around the block! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - DetailsDay 270.1/365- power walk/jog from Margaret round Glasgow harbour by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - DetailsDay 270.2/365- finishing off today's run through the park. by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - DetailsDay 271/365- PR for Susan! Her first ever 6km!! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - DetailsDay 272/365- 5km around pollok park before work! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - DetailsDay 273/365- advanced RC negative split run by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment