Saturday 14 July 2012

Day 238B - 247/365 Challenge - runs with Ali and Brad - very hot weather.

My first run below was the run I did after getting back from our hiking trip in Michigan. It felt like I was running on air to be moving without my heavy pack and even though it was so late and I was tired, I felt great.
Day 238/365 Challenge - B by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

A few runs around some different streets in our neighborhood just to mix it up a bit and stop the boredom from creeping in. Gives me an excuse for looking at what other people grow in their gardens! Weather is hot The Friday run was my first one after starting sessions with a physical therapist to fix a few niggling probs with my piriformis, hamstring and back. Already starting to feel much better.
Day 239/365 Challenge. by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 240/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 241/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Run with Brad around the block. Very hot. Straight into the pool afterwards!!
Day 242/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details
Ere
Run with eldest daughter Alex. She is home on vacation from Uni in Sydney. Hot
Day 243/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Run through Cool Creek North estate. Hot
Day 244/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Run out to Gray Rd and back. No Surprises.....Hot
Day 245/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Run out to Gray Rd and down to 131st St. Again...hot
Day 246/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

Another run to Gray Rd and back with Ali. Surprisingly a little cooler tonight. Great to finish a long week at work.
Day 247/365 Challenge by margcurtis13 at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. I envy you with your hot weather. Feels liek winter over here. Cool & very very wet. Cannot wait to get some trail runs in but it is just far too boggy everywhere at the moment. Even some of my road routes I cant due to the the flood water. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am enjoying the heat. Bit hard to run in at times but nothing like you and Ben put up with in Marathon des Sables!

    ReplyDelete