Sunday 22 July 2012

Nicky: Day 270 Sunny 10+ miler.

Untitled by knickerscat at Garmin Connect - Details

Late night last night but I only had 3 small glasses of wine as I knew I had to be up early for the run. Had decided that I was only going to do around 10m anyway as friends over this afternoon, speed work tomorrow & the club 10k time trial on Wednesday - dont want to knacker myself out too much. 5 of turned out but not all wanting to do the same distance. I did 10.5m with a couple of club mates. Gorgeous sunny morning although by 08:15 we were already a trio of sweaty bettys! I am not complaining though. I need to get rid of my rust!! Really enjoyed the run & met a lovely lady on the day walking her ex army dog! Jed was sicked out of the services due to a shoulder injury. Gorgeous animal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment