Wednesday 11 July 2012

Jack: Day 19-21/365...Out and back.

These runs were all divided into two parts as I ran to and from CrossFit. They all followed the same route along the river and covered my 5k minimum. I am heading up to Aberdeen this afternoon as Vicki will be graduating from University tomorrow. It will be nice to get out and about for some new runs over the next few days although I am already dreading my 5k on Saturday morning as I am attending the Graduation Ball on Friday night. It could be a slow one!

19.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
19.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
20.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
20.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
21.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
21.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment