Sunday 15 July 2012

Day 7 Being back in Bristol is a bit disorientating when you're away all week. So I decided to run an old route to feel like I was at home. The Downs in Bristol are lovely and it's where all us city folk go to get a bit of greenery and still be in the city. It's also high up and you get a great view of the river and the Bridge. 3 miles today but it felt hard work. Not sure if it's because I'm still getting used to running every day or I've just eaten one too many puds recently. But, I'm loving the challenge and will try to run 2ms every day next week - just to up the mileage a bit. Have a good week everyone. :)

Day 7 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. Go Sally Go! Check out Bens Garmin downloads. He too lives in Bristol and has added some cracking little runs in the woods etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicky...I'm enjoying this challenge...it's doing me the world of good. :)

      Delete