Sunday 22 July 2012

Jack: Day 32/365...One week till the boxing!

This morning I was still suffering slightly with my back so decided to stick to a gentle 5k around Kelvingrove Park. The run itself was fairly steady and my back felt absolutely fine. Having completed the run in the morning I gave myself the rest of the day to get some bits and pieces together for my trip to London on Wednesday. Vicki and I managed to get some tickets for the boxing a while back and so will be sitting watching a couple of bouts next Sunday, soaking up the atmosphere at the Games. It is going to be an awesome few days and should also give me a bit of variety with my running. Whilst this is only day 32 of my challenge the reality is that I have completed 91 days of running out of the last 92 days and the vast majority of these have taken place around my flat in Glasgow. As I will also be moving to a new flat on the other side of the city when I return from London I look forward to discovering a few more 'new routes' around the south of Glasgow.

32 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment