Thursday 19 July 2012

Nicky: Day 267 Mud Mud Mud

Nicky: Day 267 Muddy stumble with club!! by knickerscat at Garmin Connect - Details

Thighs still stiff from Monday so fancied a nice slow trot this evening with the club. Got myself dragged along on a 5miler which was fine but unfortunatly I was not wearing trail shoes & the group decided to go off road! Lots of slipping in the mud. Very slow run due to the conditions, which in hind site - we should have stuck to the roads. I now have 3 pairs of tackies (running shoes) in the shed covered in mud waiting for me to get the hose pipe & scrubbing brush on. I hear it may be sunny at the weekend. Guess what I will be doing - cleaning tackies!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicky. What features do off road shoes have? Are they heavier to run in?

    ReplyDelete