Thursday 26 July 2012

Nicky: Day 273 Club 10k time trial

Nicky: Day 273 Club 10k time trial by knickerscat at Garmin Connect - Details

VERY hot evening for the monthly club medal! My sciatica playing up big time despite all the exercises I am trying to do to sort it. Also tummy feeling a bit like a washing machine for some reason - too much fruit juice & water today I think! Not good for the monthly medal but any exscuse too! New it wouldnt be a PB night for me. Set off at with a club pal, Sue to pace each other. Struggled to get my breathing settled & was pleased for having my water bottle with me, if only to wash down all the flies I kept getting in my mouth. Came in in 52:25 which was 2:21 slower than last month! Not really too surprised though.  Felt quite nauseous at end of run though. Poor old Sue, however, came in 2mins after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment