Sunday 15 July 2012

Jack: Day 24-25/365...Games Time.

Day 24 and I woke up with a slightly sore head for some reason! I decided against completing my run this morning and instead opted for a nice cup of tea followed by a lunchtime trip to Nandos! After a decent feed and a couple of coffees I was all set for the long drive back down to Glasgow. Once back in my own flat I decided to head straight out and get the run done as quickly as possible. This way I would be able to finish and enjoy watching day 2 of the Crossfit Games. Whilst on the run I decided to add a few hundred metres to my usual river route in order to swing past the CrossFit Glasgow Box. I thought the guys from the gym may be watching the Games on the projector but I realised as I passed that the box was all closed up. Returning home I checked the latest scores before calling it a night.

Day 25 and I had no plans!. Whilst not the most productive of days it was nice to relax and enjoy a day of  lounging around the flat reading my book and doing a bit of general sorting out. I went out and completed the 5k by jogging my old route around Kelvingrove Park. As I am due to move flat in a couple of weeks I will not be as close to the park anymore and so I thought it would be good to make the most of having it on my doorstep whilst it was still there! I am looking forward to discovering some new routes when I move out to Shawlands!

24 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
25 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment