Monday 9 July 2012

Charles: Day 247/365 - Knee Deep in Water

Monday night running club involved a bit of muddy trail running and cycle paths and this effing numpty forgot to start his watch until about 2k into the run. The cycle path I chose to go along was flooded under a bridge and it turned out to be almost knee deep on me (and I'm 6' 1"). Some of the female members decided to take their socks and trainers off and wade through. It was quite funny and we all had a laugh about it and they can't blame me because I offered to turn back for a wee bit and go a slightly different route.

Loved tonight's run because it was at a fairly leisurely pace and everybody had fun. We'll be joking about the 'wee dub' for weeks to come :))

The details of day 247 can be found at Day 247/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment