Wednesday 25 July 2012

Jack: Day 33-34/365

These runs were again just simple out and back jogs along the Clyde to CrossFit. I took them fairly easy and felt strong. At this evenings Crossfit session I managed to achieve a new 5rep max on my back squat at 100kg which was an awesome way to end the day. The running is still feeling good however I haven't had a race in a while and so I think I will have a crack at another Parkrun soon in order to monitor my fitness. It would be nice to be pushing for another personal best soon...especially with the added motivation that I am getting from watching all of the Olympic build up!!

33.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
33.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
33.3 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
34.1 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
34.2 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment