Sunday 29 July 2012

Day 29 - Seaview 17 (20.5 miles) by Pljrun

Got to Minehead and went for a long coach journey to be dropped off in the middle of nowhere, well by a pub anyway. Then it was off on a coastal run back to Minehead, called the Seaview 17 (actually 20.5 miles) Kathy from the club kept saying how good it was, she was right ! lovely route although I went over on my ankle, slipped over, banged my head and winded myself whilst also jarring my back and that was in the first 3 miles !! To be honest I felt like giving up at the first checkpoint but from there for the next few miles the route was good and I managed to get the mind right again and from then on enjoyed it. Well except for that dam hill at Bossington (I think its called) but it was up and up and up and then up again !! Pleased with my three and a half hour finnish.

Would recommend to anyone - give it a go.

Day 29 - Seaview 17 (20.5 miles) by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. Well done for not giving up after the fall - sounds painful. The name of the race is a bit misleading - why say it's 17 miles when it's not!

    ReplyDelete