Thursday 8 August 2013

Nicky: Day 357 - 259 6 days to go

Nicky: Day 357 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Usual 2 miler down the Knole Rd. Garmin did record this run but I somehow managed to delete it whilst trying to upload (probably had had to much wine). Have just done it as a copy run.

Nicky: Day 358 Hazelbury 10k race by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Local 10k multi - trerrain race. I aimed for 55 mins & got in in 49:35 ish. Well chuffed as it was a muggy evening. I had also forgotton what a tough little course this was, couple of steep hills, plenty of styles, kissing gates & single person tracks to get caught up on. Enjoyed the run & think I did a course PB for me.

Nicky: Day 359 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Well that will be Knole Rd route again!

No comments:

Post a Comment