Tuesday 20 August 2013

232/365 A short run after a long day 5K by Big Kev

232/365 A short run after a long day 5K by Big Kev

Today has been full on from the start. From our business breakfast meeting at Gloucestershire College, or 3 interviews and then the drive home. I was always going to be too pushing it to make the Southville Runners club run, so it was nice to go and do just the minimum today and then get home for some food.

Tonights run was my favourite Leigh Court loop which I am sure has helped with all hilly runs this year, as now matter which way I go there is always a good climb on the run.

I am though looking forward to an early club run with GWR tomorrow and then listening to our guest speaker Chrissie Wellington, World Ironman champion. It is part of the runbristol build up to the Bristol half marathon, so inspiration will be a plenty.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment