Friday 23 August 2013

235/365 A lunchtime 10K as you do! by Big Kev

235/365 A lunchtime 10K as you do! by Big Kev

Todays run was more about the timing of, rather than the time and distance covered. I have had a day of working from home which is always a nice change, even if just for the change in location. However there was a lot on my list to get through today and tonight we are hosting guests, so in addition there were also house tasks to be completed.  Lunchtime had therefore been allocated for running and following the pattern of this weeks series of unfortunate events I had not charged my Garmin up from yesterday, grrrrrrr.

Well at least I was able to eat lunch first and then head out after guessing the watch had had enough charge. I have Parkrun tomorrow and then the half Gromithon on Sunday, so today was meant to be a plod around. The nervousness of not knowing if the watch would last the whole run though, did lift the average pace above what I had intended, but thats ok.

I received some very kind works and sponsorship support yesterday and I must thank Mark Wilkins for all his effort. I know he is dealing with his own family battles, so his support is really heartfelt and I thank him for that and we all wish the family the best.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment