Thursday 1 August 2013

212/365 A full 6 miles with GWR by Big Kev

212/365 A full 6 miles with GWR by Big Kev

Tonight was my longest outing for 2 weeks and I was still aware of not over doing it, especially with the start of my holiday tomorrow. The 6 mile route that GWR offer up is one that still requires respect as even though it wouldn't be regarded as hilly it is definitely undulating. It was great to catch up with friends and find out what they have been up to on the running front and otherwise. The number of runners was a little thin on the ground, but that is to be expected considering the time of year and the holiday season.

It was great to hear of a few new PB's well done Marcus and that the ladies team seem to have a new member for the cross country team (sorry Sally, you did say you wanted a goal). I wish I could have stayed but the working day had been a long one and I also needed to continue with the packing. However on my way home I saw a very familiar face hobbling along. After a quick U turn I picked Andy up, as he had aggravated his calf injury and was going to take an age to get back to the club without some assistance.

So that's another good deed for the day done, tick!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment