Thursday 15 August 2013

227/365 A muddy plod around the woods 5K by Big Kev

227/365 A muddy plod around the woods 5K by Big Kev

Its been a busy day around the edges of work today and unless you have been hiding under rock today, you will have heard that it is AS and A level results day today. Jess received her AS results today and her well balanced and pragmatic approach to her results has meant that she was stressless and prepared for a plan B. Well plan B has been put into action and if she is honest with herself I think she was actually hoping for plan B anyway. She is now very excited and keen to put this into practice and she is now counting the days down until school starts.

My run therefore was dropped into a slot of time that afforded me some time outside. Fortunately for me this also coincided with a break in the rain. However the trails around the woods had already soaked up a lot of the rain from yesterday and today and were mostly mud. I did though at least think a little ahead before I left the house and I did put on my trail shoes.

The miles have really racked up this week and it will be nice to breach the 30 mile mark again for the first time in a month.

Thanks for all of your kind comments and support for breaking the 1000 mile mark yesterday and I hope to keep you all enthralled for the remaining days and miles up to New Years Eve.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment