Wednesday 14 August 2013

226/365 1000 miles completed by Big Kev

226/365 1000 miles completed by Big Kev

What a great evening, regardless of the weather. Tonight with the help of my friends I have broken through the 1000 mile mark on this challenge. The landmark was broken poignantly as I crossed the Clifton Suspension bridge on one of my favourite 10 mile runs. I need to thank Marcus and Paul for listening to ramblings, not only tonight, but all year. I also need to thank the support crew (the Caple clan) and all of my very kind sponsors who keep me motivate as I progress towards the end.

My plans for the big event at the end of the year have also moved a step closer and I should be able to finalise this at the start of next, so keep your eye out for the news online.

Thanks for all your support.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

p.s. the pic tonight shows why its Big Kev and not Average Kev (thanks for the reference points Paul and Marcus)


No comments:

Post a Comment