Thursday 29 August 2013

240/365 Steady 6 mile summer run with GWR by Big Kev

240/365 Steady 6 mile summer run with GWR by Big Kev

As is normal on Wednesday a trip to GWR after work always brings with it lots of smiles. This week was no exception, most people are focused on Friday's GWR 5K towpath race and I am one of them. I therefore picked the 6 mile route tonight as it gives you plenty of opportunity to chat, run and enjoy the views.

Marcus, Leo and JPC had some lovely press via the Bristol Evening Post and their fund raising efforts have not gone unrewarded. So I did enjoy a more leisurely catch up with Marcus whilst running and we didn't have to stop at any Gromits.

With everyone doing such a good job at fund raising for their own good causes I am reminded that so many people are pushing my cause on my behalf and to all of you a big thank you.

I updated the facebook page with the up an coming race events towards the end of the year so go and check them out to see if you fancy joining me. Finally, I will be sending out invites to these events once I feel I have enough people liking the facebook page, so please share the links and lets get the numbers up.

www.facebook.com/bigkevsrun365challenge

Thanks

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment