Tuesday 13 August 2013

225/365 5 miles with SRC, nearly there! by Big Kev

225/365 5 miles with SRC, nearly there! by Big Kev

I have spent a lovely evening with Southville Running Club tonight covering the 5 miles. Our route consisted of going from the running club along the Cut and on to the towpath. From there we stopped at the bottom of Knightingale valley and after everyone had regrouped we made our way ever upward. From the top we then headed towards Clifton Suspension bridge and then back down towards the towpath. Finally back at start of the towpath then it was a jog back to the club.

So with this 5 miles added the running total (I know) after tonights run is now 998, that means I have to break the 1000 mile mark tomorrow as the minimum distance each day is 3 miles.

As most of you know I have been slowly collecting the sponsorship along the way and whilst it would be nice to have matched the sponsorship total with the mileage total I am a little short. I appreciate I still have 140 days left and I am still confident that I can push through to target set with everyones help.

If any of you generous souls do feel inclined to help out the just giving site is at the bottom of the blog.

Bring on the big 1000 tomorrow.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment