Monday 26 August 2013

238/365 Out before the house was fully awake 5 miles by Big Kev

238/365 Out before the house was fully awake 5 miles by Big Kev

It has been a full on Bank Holiday weekend, with many things to do and people to see. The toll for this was an earlier entry to bed last night and a slower exit than normal this morning. Well, for most of the household anyway. I had the opportunity of sneaking out this morning before most of the house was awake, well actually is was just me and the cat that was awake!

After feeding Ninja, I headed on out and decided to just go as fast and as far as the legs wanted as yesterday's mammoth run would surely have some affect. However, 2 miles in and everything felt fine, so I extended my normal 3 mile loop to 5 miles and enjoyed the peace and quiet along the towpath and through Leigh woods.

Once home, the house was awake and preparations were being made for another busy day of entertaining. Tina's Mum and Dad were due in for lunch and then Jess has her garden party preparation for this afternoon/evening. It's all go in the Caple household, and some people wonder why I go running :-).

With a break from the phones and emails today, I will also be looking to update the facebook site with future events up until the end of the year, so please check them out and join me if you can.

A big thank you to Les Millar for his very kind donation yesterday, it was great boost toward the £1,000 mark (almost there).

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment