Sunday 18 August 2013

230/365 My longest run on the challenge 14 miles. by Big Kev

230/365 My longest run on the challenge 14 miles. by Big Kev

After a lovely evening with the Girls watching Anchorman and playing drink along a Burgundy my plan this morning was to go long and slow. The weather was meant to be nice and cool, so perfect conditions.

My loop starts from home and take me through Pill, across the Avonmouth M5 brigade and onto the start of the Portway. I then cover the entire length of the Portway and circumnavigate Cumberland Basin. Finally, I head across the pedestrian bridge and then onto the top of the Towpath. Once there I follow the towpath until I reach Garlic Valley and then head up in Leigh Court, along the drive way and then I am home. Whoop Whoop 14 Miles done!

I now intend to enjoy the rest of the afternoon as we have friends over later, but I will be putting in some time to the final touches to my fund raising efforts for the rest of the year.

I think it will be the minimum tomorrow.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment