Friday 16 August 2013

228/365 A run after Mo's 5K Gold by Big Kev

228/365 A run after Mo's 5K Gold by Big Kev

It is so easy to be inspired by others at the top of their game and Mo Farah is someone right at the top of his. Following a nervous 12 minutes and then a blistering lap and a half, Mo showed the world why he is the best long distance runner of his generation.

I couldn't therefore think of a better time to go out and cover the same distance. Admittedly my route had a few inclines in it and I had to cross the road, but even with my obvious enthusiasm I couldn't emulate the living legend. So much so, that even downhill with the wind behind, I couldn't even get close to the first slow lap of the race!

Never mind at least I have a day job!

I am really looking forward to Parkrun tomorrow as its been a while.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment