Sunday 11 August 2013

221/365 #Selfie 5K by Big Kev

221/365 #Selfie 5K by Big Kev


This mornings run was all about the photo opportunities, its going to be a day of travelling as we depart back to the UK from Gozo later on in the day. Because of this I took the iPhone out with me this morning to capture some of the sights I have seen on this daily route. The profile of this morning’s run is therefore very stop start and to be honest I probably needed it, as the wear and tear everyone else has experienced this week has finally caught up with me today.

We will miss the island as we always do and we will be planning and plotting our return for next year when we board the plane. I have loved my week in Gozo even if it has be physically demanding in a way that I couldn’t have imagined before I arrived. It is safe to say that whilst I would love to go on and complete bigger events, such as the Marathon de Sabre, I have realized that my body is just not made to deal with the heat very well. A big thanks to Mrs C for keeping me topped up with fluids all week and keeping a close watch on me when I have been baked in the sun.

So off back to Blighty, what adventures do you hold for the rest of the year and the rest of this challenge?


Big Kev



No comments:

Post a Comment