Monday 19 August 2013

231/365 A steady recovery run 4.5 miles by Big Kev

231/365 A steady recovery run 4.5 miles by Big Kev

I kept today's run until late evening as I wanted to recover for as long as possible following yesterdays 14 miles. It was worth it as I was able to not only do the minimum, but a bit more and nice and comfortably. I headed off to the suspension bridge in the car and then made a loop of the Downs. I had intended to stop and walk back after I had covered the minimum 3 miles, but I felt so good that I just kept on going.

Just need to thank everyone I saw tonight who gave me a wave and a smile whilst out. Us runners are mostly a happy bunch, even when we are working hard!

I have a very busy day in Gloucester tomorrow, so I hope I can make it back for the Southville Runners Tuesday club run at 6:30pm, lets see.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment