Sunday 7 April 2013

Pete Day 281 - Taunton Marathon by Pljrun

Well not as bad as I was expecting after my lead up to this run, not the best preparation but still managed 3:37:18, my half time was 1:48:18 so I nearly had a perfect split. Had a bad couple of miles at 19.5 and 24 so could have done better, but I was still pleased to be under 4 hours. Nearly perfect conditions apart from the head wind at the turn, but at least it was not a cold wind. Really enjoy this course one worth considering if you have never done it.
Pete Day 281 - Taunton Marathon by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

4 comments:

  1. Great run Pete. I'll try to do it next year. I've got 7 weeks til Edinburgh and in the peak of longs runs! Enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and good luck with Edinburgh, don't forget if you are ever down this way you are welcome to join us.

      Delete