Tuesday 5 March 2013

Day 260/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 260/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
Again I run from Glastonbury 11 miles but today the weather was better but my legs are beginning to feel heavy with all the training so this is making some runs tough but as a 365 challenger I keep going no  achey legs or shocks to the heart from my ICD or heart ops will stop me. With 105 days to go I must say that I thought I wouldn't make it this far let alone achieve what I have done so far and how my training has improved and to get a place in the London marathon is so cool I'm so pleased that I'm going to the big smoke to run one of the worlds most famous marathons with 40,000 runners and half a million spectators and a worldwide tv audience of millions...No pressure !!! I know I'll be fine as this time it's not the Cheddar marathon ! That was hilly

No comments:

Post a Comment