Sunday 24 March 2013

Day 279/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 279/365 by robgundry at Garmin Connect - Details
A year has passed since I last ran this event. And the weather was freezing this year but I had plenty of good layers on. I was aiming to beat last years time which was 1:56 and my PB for a half marathon was 1:51 at Salisbury but this time i wanted a PB so I went out and smashed my way around and got 1:36 !!! Amazing now all that remains to do is do London and finish and enjoy

5 comments:

  1. Well done Rob, that's amazing you knocked so much time off your PB!Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm not sure how I did it all I have done is practice hard and race easy. Listen to your body and enjoy yourself and keep running. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing PB Rob well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. dissertation writing services garmin nuvi updates free

    ReplyDelete