Saturday 23 March 2013

82/365 Leigh Woods loop 5K by Big Kev

82/365 Leigh Woods loop 5K by Big Kev

A friend of mine is a nutritionist and one of his posts yesterday commented on the fact that over the last 12 months of all the people he has tested for vitamin D all but 3 were deficient. No great surprise there as I have almost forgot the last time I saw the sun!

The run today was taken at a relatively easy pace as I am preparing for tomorrows Forest of Dean Half. The forecast is for snow all day in Coleford!

So as I typed the last line I thought I had better check the organisers website and I am gutted, the race has been postponed due to the weather conditions. Something about runners safety and wind chill of -9. Then I remembered that normal people haven't been out running every day for the last 82 days! So phone calls and texts need to be sent and plans reorganised to see what the running plans are for tomorrow. I am guessing a long run with the marathon group around Bristol might be in order.

One more special mention to my Aunt Anne who is in hospital today, keep on fighting and we all send our love. 

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment