Saturday 30 March 2013

88/365 5 miles off piste in the woods by Big Kev

88/365 5 miles off piste in the woods by Big Kev

Good Friday run was dictated by me, not the weather, not the time I finished work and not the plans already made. I didn't need to be back somewhere or finish something off before bed (for a change). So off piste running in the daylight was in order. I am so lucky, as from where I live I have so many trails and paths to run. I headed away from Abbots Leigh and towards the hills and steep trails in between here and Failand.

With no rain over the last few days it was fairly safe underfoot and the views were exciting. I will certainly be using this route again over the coming weeks, might put the real trail shoes on next time.

More than happy to share it as well.

www.justgiving.co.uk/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment