Friday 22 March 2013

Jack: Day 271-275/365...Easy short ones.

This week has been horrifically busy at work. I have had essays handed which have required an incredible marking turnaround and also observed lessons to prepare for. I have also received my first job interview for a position starting in August which means I have been manically trying to revise different elements of the curriculum and practice my interview technique. All in all it has been a tough week and fitting in my run has been a challenge. I have managed to squeeze most of these in before school however I did indulge myself by skipping my morning run on Friday to allow myself a lie in bed until 6am. Luxury! Do not worry though I did the run after school instead (with a couple of kilometres tagged onto the end for good measure!).

A worrying prospect just now is the weather! This evening's run took place as a gentle snowfall drifted from the heavens. I thought we had seen the last of the winter and was just about ready to settle in for a nice couple of months spent running in the sunshine! Nightmare!

271 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
272 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
273 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
274 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
275 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details


No comments:

Post a Comment