Saturday 9 March 2013

68/365 Ashton court Trails and home 5k by Big Kev

68/365 Ashton court Trails and home 5k by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

After a very late night a a relatively early morning, it has been difficult to get motivated today. However Tina gave me a swift talking to (thank you) and dropped me off at Ashton Court so I could start a run on the flat for a change. Ashton Court was surprisingly wet and therefore muddy, excellent! A loop around the top and then a short cut across the road and I was heading towards Abbots Leigh Pool and home. On reflection once I got out there I could have gone on for miles, but I will save them for tomorrow as the girls intend on a Game of Thrones TV marathon.

With a marathon on my mind, my thoughts go out to all those training for their spring marathon, as I know you will all be attempting your 20 miles (+) over the coming days, good luck and stay fit.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Keep focused

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment