Sunday 31 March 2013

90/365 Easter Sunday 10 miles by Big Kev

90/365 Easter Sunday 10 miles by Big Kev

Well surprise, surprise another sub zero start but at least we had the sunshine with us as well this morning. As most of the group are tapering for one race or another it was nice to all be together to the end (well all but one) of today's 10 miler.

The month is at an end so it's time for some totals. I have covered 143 miles this month in 18:19:23 which bring the running total (excuse the pun) to 413 miles in 53:56:55.

It's been another month of firsts and far to many to mention them all in one go, some of not though are a new Park Run 5k PB, my longest run since Bristol half last year and the coldest March since 1946 (allegedly as I wasn't there myself). My thanks again go to my supportive family, kind sponsors and followers through social media.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment